Your system. Our expertise. Right solution.
- A leader in providing innovative, cost effective solutions for process automation and control system challenges.
- 100+ employees providing system integration services & support.
- Offices in seven locations, providing support regionally, nationally, and internationally.
Reputation says it all.
- Project completion means your system is performing to specification and full as-built documentation has been delivered.
- Most customers come back for additional control systems integration projects and long-term support.
- Repeatedly recognized by Inc. Magazine as one of the fastest growing privately held companies.
Expertise and experience that matter.
- Highly experienced, degreed engineers work on your projects.
- Unique blend of talent — chemical, electrical, mechanical, as well as computer sciences.
- Unsurpassed employee retention, providing in-project and project-to-project continuity.
Support when you need it.
Nine days before Thanksgiving, a Fortune 100 company called an ACE Project Manager at home to see if we could supply engineers to assist with a loop checkout following a Katrina rebuild. They needed five, but were concerned that ACE could only supply one or two. Less than 36 hours later, ACE delivered five experienced process control engineers on site, working straight through the weekend to get the job done.
With offices in Massachusetts, Connecticut, Pennsylvania, Texas, Maryland, and Delaware, we have the support where you need it, when you need it.
In June, ACE’s Ohio Valley office participated in a collection drive for the non-profit organization Animal Protectors of Allegheny Valley. Our thanks goes out to all those who donated to this worthwhile cause.
In June, ACE’s Ian Burns and Dave Erby attended Siemens’ 2015 Automation Summit. In addition to attending, Dave also talked about a recent ACE project that involved an S7-1500 migration.
Our congratulations go out to ACE’s Bill Dugary. In June, Bill celebrated 25 years as member of the ISPE. Then in July, Bill was elected to the 2015 – 2016 Board of Directors for the ISPE-DVC.