Your system. Our expertise. Right solution.
- A leader in providing innovative, cost effective solutions for process automation and control system challenges.
- 100+ employees providing system integration services & support.
- Offices in seven locations, serving customer needs both locally and world-wide.
Reputation says it all.
- Project completion means your system is performing to specification and full as-built documentation has been delivered.
- Most customers come back for additional control systems integration projects and long-term support.
- Repeatedly recognized by Inc. Magazine as one of the fastest growing privately held companies.
Expertise and experience that matter.
- Highly experienced, degreed engineers work on your projects.
- Unique blend of talent — chemical, electrical, mechanical, as well as computer sciences.
- Unsurpassed employee retention, providing in-project and project-to-project continuity.
Support when you need it.
Nine days before Thanksgiving, a Fortune 100 company called an ACE Project Manager at home to see if we could supply engineers to assist with a loop checkout following a Katrina rebuild. They needed five, but were concerned that ACE could only supply one or two. Less than 36 hours later, ACE delivered five experienced process control engineers on site, working straight through the weekend to get the job done.
With offices in Massachusetts, Connecticut, Pennsylvania, Texas, Maryland, and Delaware, we have the support where you need it, when you need it.
In November, ACE joined Rockwell Automation® and its partners at Automation Fair® 2016 in Atlanta, GA. We’ll see you in Houston, TX on November 15 – 16 for Automation Fair® 2017!
In November, ACE’s Gulf Coast office participated in the International Society of Automation (ISA) Houston Section's annual exhibition and chili cook off. We look forward to competing again next year!
In December, MESA International featured an article on their blog by ACE’s Dirk Sweigart. Dirk wrote on the topic of cybersecurity, specifically the concept of bringing IT resources into acceptance testing.