Your system. Our expertise. Right solution.
- A leader in providing innovative, cost effective solutions for process automation and control system challenges.
- 100+ employees providing system integration services & support.
- Offices in seven locations, providing support regionally, nationally, and internationally.
Reputation says it all.
- Project completion means your system is performing to specification and full as-built documentation has been delivered.
- Most customers come back for additional control systems integration projects and long-term support.
- Repeatedly recognized by Inc. Magazine as one of the fastest growing privately held companies.
Expertise and experience that matter.
- Highly experienced, degreed engineers work on your projects.
- Unique blend of talent — chemical, electrical, mechanical, as well as computer sciences.
- Unsurpassed employee retention, providing in-project and project-to-project continuity.
Support when you need it.
Nine days before Thanksgiving, a Fortune 100 company called an ACE Project Manager at home to see if we could supply engineers to assist with a loop checkout following a Katrina rebuild. They needed five, but were concerned that ACE could only supply one or two. Less than 36 hours later, ACE delivered five experienced process control engineers on site, working straight through the weekend to get the job done.
With offices in Massachusetts, Connecticut, Pennsylvania, Texas, Maryland, and Delaware, we have the support where you need it, when you need it.
As one of the few Parsec Certified Partners in North America, ACE has the expertise needed to deliver effective real-time performance management solutions using Parsec’s TrakSYS software.
Over the week of November 11th, 2013 ACE was in Houston, TX for the Rockwell Automation 2013 Automation Fair® event. As a Solution Partner, ACE was able to both attend and exhibit.
On Thursday, November 14, 2013 ACE participated in the ISA Houston Section’s annual Chili Cook Off. Our thanks to the ISA Houston Section for inviting us to participate and sponsor.