Your system. Our expertise. Right solution.
- A leader in providing innovative, cost effective solutions for process automation and control system challenges.
- 100+ employees providing system integration services & support.
- Offices in seven locations, serving customer needs both locally and world-wide.
Reputation says it all.
- Project completion means your system is performing to specification and full as-built documentation has been delivered.
- Most customers come back for additional control systems integration projects and long-term support.
- Repeatedly recognized by Inc. Magazine as one of the fastest growing privately held companies.
Expertise and experience that matter.
- Highly experienced, degreed engineers work on your projects.
- Unique blend of talent — chemical, electrical, mechanical, as well as computer sciences.
- Unsurpassed employee retention, providing in-project and project-to-project continuity.
Support when you need it.
Nine days before Thanksgiving, a Fortune 100 company called an ACE Project Manager at home to see if we could supply engineers to assist with a loop checkout following a Katrina rebuild. They needed five, but were concerned that ACE could only supply one or two. Less than 36 hours later, ACE delivered five experienced process control engineers on site, working straight through the weekend to get the job done.
With offices in Massachusetts, Connecticut, Pennsylvania, Texas, Maryland, and Delaware, we have the support where you need it, when you need it.
In May, ACE participated in the Delaware 5k at Bellevue State Park. The event, part of the Corporate FunRun 5k series, benefited The Leukemia and Lymphoma Society of Delaware.
ACE invites you to join us June 25 - 28, 2018 at the 2018 Siemens Automation Summit in Marco Island, FL. As a Siemens Solution Partner, ACE has been invited to lead a Breakout Session.
In May, two brave ACE engineers along with their friends and family hiked rim to rim of the Grand Canyon. The views were spectacular, the people friendly, and the beer cold.