Your system. Our expertise. Right solution.
- A leader in providing innovative, cost effective solutions for process automation and control system challenges.
- 100+ employees providing system integration services & support.
- Offices in seven locations, serving customer needs both locally and world-wide.
Reputation says it all.
- Project completion means your system is performing to specification and full as-built documentation has been delivered.
- Most customers come back for additional control systems integration projects and long-term support.
- Repeatedly recognized by Inc. Magazine as one of the fastest growing privately held companies.
Expertise and experience that matter.
- Highly experienced, degreed engineers work on your projects.
- Unique blend of talent — chemical, electrical, mechanical, as well as computer sciences.
- Unsurpassed employee retention, providing in-project and project-to-project continuity.
Support when you need it.
Nine days before Thanksgiving, a Fortune 100 company called an ACE Project Manager at home to see if we could supply engineers to assist with a loop checkout following a Katrina rebuild. They needed five, but were concerned that ACE could only supply one or two. Less than 36 hours later, ACE delivered five experienced process control engineers on site, working straight through the weekend to get the job done.
With offices in Massachusetts, Connecticut, Pennsylvania, Texas, Maryland, and Delaware, we have the support where you need it, when you need it.
ACE is pleased to announce the achievement of a new safety milestone. ACE employees have worked more than three million consecutive work hours without incurring an OSHA reportable injury.
In September, CFE Media announced the 2018 Engineering Leaders Under 40. ACE is pleased to announce that this year’s group includes our own Devon MacNeill Guglietta and Sean Murphy.
In September, ACE joined the Boston Area Chapter of the International Society for Pharmaceutical Engineering (ISPE) at its 27th annual Product Show. We look forward to next year!
FOR RELEASE: November 2007
Newark, DE - Applied Control Engineering, Inc. (ACE), announced it has joined the AspenTech Partner Network. ACE has worked with AspenTech Production Management and Execution (PM&E) technology for many years and welcomes the opportunity to work more closely on projects. ACE joined the AspenTech Partner Network as a System Integration Partner. Under the agreement, ACE will have access to AspenTech licensed software and AspenTech technical training.
ACE offers a wide variety of process control engineering, factory automation and information technology services to customers in the air separation, biotech/pharmaceutical, chemical, consumer products, food/beverage, metals/mining, oil/gas/refining, and power/utilities industries. ACE believes that this partnership will allow it to better serve its broad customer base.
AspenTech is a leading provider of award-winning process optimization software and services. AspenTech's integrated aspenONE solutions enable manufacturers to reduce costs, increase capacity, and optimize operational performance end-to-end throughout the engineering, plant operations, and supply chain management processes, resulting in millions of dollars in cost savings. For more information, visit www.aspentech.com.
Incorporated in 1991, ACE has grown to more than 100 engineers and support personnel with more than 1000 combined years of control engineering experience. ACE has engineering offices in Newark, DE; Danbury, CT; Pittsburgh, PA; Houston, TX; Taunton, MA; and Quakertown, PA and an engineering sales/support office in the Baltimore/Washington Metro area.
Timothy L. Cole, P.E.
Applied Control Engineering, Inc.
Mark D. Walls
Aspen Technology, Inc.