Your system. Our expertise. Right solution.
- A leader in providing innovative, cost effective solutions for process automation and control system challenges.
- 100+ employees providing system integration services & support.
- Offices in seven locations, serving customer needs both locally and world-wide.
Reputation says it all.
- Project completion means your system is performing to specification and full as-built documentation has been delivered.
- Most customers come back for additional control systems integration projects and long-term support.
- Repeatedly recognized by Inc. Magazine as one of the fastest growing privately held companies.
Expertise and experience that matter.
- Highly experienced, degreed engineers work on your projects.
- Unique blend of talent — chemical, electrical, mechanical, as well as computer sciences.
- Unsurpassed employee retention, providing in-project and project-to-project continuity.
Support when you need it.
Nine days before Thanksgiving, a Fortune 100 company called an ACE Project Manager at home to see if we could supply engineers to assist with a loop checkout following a Katrina rebuild. They needed five, but were concerned that ACE could only supply one or two. Less than 36 hours later, ACE delivered five experienced process control engineers on site, working straight through the weekend to get the job done.
With offices in Massachusetts, Connecticut, Pennsylvania, Texas, Maryland, and Delaware, we have the support where you need it, when you need it.
ACE is pleased to announce the achievement of a new safety milestone. ACE employees have worked more than three million consecutive work hours without incurring an OSHA reportable injury.
In September, CFE Media announced the 2018 Engineering Leaders Under 40. ACE is pleased to announce that this year’s group includes our own Devon MacNeill Guglietta and Sean Murphy.
In September, ACE joined the Boston Area Chapter of the International Society for Pharmaceutical Engineering (ISPE) at its 27th annual Product Show. We look forward to next year!
FOR RELEASE: January 15, 2003
Newark, DE - Applied Control Engineering, Inc. (ACE) has signed an agreement with Rockwell Automation to provide engineering services related to Rockwell Software and Rockwell Automation control system products. ACE signed up for all four Rockwell Automtion System Integrator (RASI) tracks offered: 1) Automation, 2) Information Technology, 3) Batch, and 4) Process. Under the agreement, ACE will receive hardware, configuration software and training credits.
According to Timothy L. Cole, PE, President of ACE, “We’re excited to have this agreement. ACE has long provided Allen-Bradley system integration. In fact, it is our most-requested service offering. We have more engineers trained and experienced with Allen-Bradley and Rockwell Software products than with any other system.”
ACE also has formal integrator relationships with ABB (Bailey Controls), DeltaV, Honeywell, GE (Intellution), National Instruments, Schneider Electric (Modicon), Siemens (Moore Products) and Wonderware. ACE is committed to its system platform independence.
Applied Control Engineering provides process automation and IT solutions to its customers in the mid-Atlantic and New England states. In addition to corporate headquarters and engineering facilities in Newark, DE, has an engineering office in Danbury, CT and sales locations in PA and CT .
Timothy L. Cole, P.E.
Applied Control Engineering, Inc.